The all new Generation II PowerTac E6 is the ultimate everyday carry and tactical light. It incorporates great value, medium size and amazing 700 lumen maximum light output with 2 CR123A or RCR123A batteries, yet still compatible with an 18650 battery. The E6 also serves as a true tactical light that can be weapon mounted or hand held with its standard 1 inch body diameter. The new E6 is brighter with longer runtime and now features a strobe mode. Its durability, shock resistance and rugged build quality make the E6 top choice for real professionals. Like all PowerTac products the E6 is covered by a NO HASSLE Lifetime Warranty.
- LED: Cree XM-L LED with a lifespan of 50,000hours
- Use one 18650 or 2CR123A batteries
- Rated operation voltage 2.7v to 8.4v
- Stainless Steel bezel
- Copper base plate for more efficient heat.
- Max light output: 700 lumens
- Low: 100 lumens 10 hours. mid: 350 lumens 3.5 hours. high: 700 lumens 1.3 hours
- Max run time: 10 hours
- Max beam distance: 390m
- Peak beam intensity: 18926 cd
- Impact resistance: 10m
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- 141mm (length) x35 mm (bezel diameter)
- Weight:145g (without battery)
- Made of durable aircraft grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-reflective coating
- Power on/off switch (tail cap)
- Press the push button halfway to momentarily activate the light.
- Press the push button completely down (click) to turn on the flashlight.
- The light will stay on until the push button is pressed fully to turn off.
- To switch functions: Loosen the head a quarter turn and tighten to cycle through the
functions. Repeat the steps till the desired setting is reached. Low-high.
- Three momentary quick clicks will activate the strobe setting. Fully press to remain in strobe mode.
DO NOT mix old and new batteries or different brands. This could result in explosion.